Kelsey and I practice with Aurasma today, and after we played around on it for a bit, we felt confident about making basic Aurasmas. WE also discovered how best to hare your channel with others. We brainstormed how we might use it for cross-curricular purposes. Some ideas we came up with are as follows:
- Gallery walk for introducing a new unit where students will hold their device over an image to further understand new information
- Showing work that has been completed as an outside project by one class, to show another class examplars
- In science, having students hold device over a lab tool and have the lab instructions or questions show
- In math, holding device over a sample problem, and a video will show that explains the steps to take when completing the problem
Questions we still have that will require further practice:
- How do you overlay multiple images?
- How do you enlarge the overlayed image, so that it is easier to read?